Try Completely Risk-free
Hassle-free Returns and Refunds
We mean it! If you are unhappy in any way within the first 30 days, we'll take care of the return label for you and issue a full refund, hassle-free, no questions asked.
Ts & Cs apply
THE MOST COMMON INJURY
Wrist injuries are the most common snowboard injury. And a complicated wrist fracture can increase the chances of osteoarthritis and long-term disability. It generally takes up to eight weeks for a broken wrist to heal, but it can take much longer. This can be incredibly frustrating for a number of reasons:
- You have to sit out and waste the already finite amount of time you have to enjoy, improve etc.
- Your hands are your tools. Your way of getting sh*t done. Being unable to fully use your arm and hand properly can make life miserable
- You risk more permanent damage that could affect the way you do things for life!
- Discreet. Easily fit underneath your gloves
- Multilayered with a tough exterior, with soft and comfortable mesh - Comfort and protection
- Secure fit - They stay fitted to your wrists!
- Flexible enough to move as you move, but rigid enough to take the impact
Hand-packed. Quality checked.
Check out our fulfilment process - Our shorts are quality checked at the warehouse, before being hand picked, packed and delivered straight to your door.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
Will you include in your product description.
That your either getting the left hand
Or the right hand or both.
Intelligently designed, nicely crafted, less restrictive wrist guards great for inline and roller skating.
They look great and would do a good job to protect wrists, I’d think
Sadly, they were just too small (after careful measuring and re-measuring once we’d bought them)
This is my second review. I use these skateboarding. Last week I hit a crack at full speed and went flying but these wrist guards saved my hands, all I heard was them sliding across the concrete. No blood, no road rash, no pain, just a tiny bruise, but that was from my watch. Great save!
I use these for skateboarding. They’re great! Light, flexible, they fit my hand well, and they don’t squoosh my thumb. I feel protected, but I can still flex my hand, AND, read my smart watch! A+
Money back guarantee
You're in good hands
We appreciate and respect your purchase with us. Thank you so much.
To show our gratitude, we guarantee your purchase. If you're not completely satisfied with your nano shot lens in 45 days, we will handle the return and offer you a full refund, no questions asked.